Get your career in gear for growth and development.
With the Administrative Professionals Learning Track, you will explore practical ideas, relevant solutions, and effective strategies for meeting daily challenges and achieving success.
Over a 12-month period, participants will attend classroom-style instructor-led training, participate online-learning, and join in other on-campus experiences.
Administrative Professionals Track
Instructor Led Workshops: Visit the calendar on this website to see which courses are currently being offered:
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- High Impact Communication
- Project Management or Introduction to Six Sigma
- Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects and Deadlines
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Elective: Choose one relevant course not listed above.*
Online Learning Courses
- Effective Listening (Lynda.com)
- Emotional Intelligence (Lynda.com)
- Learning to Be Assertive (Lynda.com)
- Getting Things Done (Lynda.com)
- Improving Your Conflict Competence (Lynda.com)
- Elective: Choose two relevant online courses not listed above. *
- Lunch Meetings with Cohort
- Administrative Professionals Day Workshop
- Action Plans
* Elective workshops must be approved.
To register for the Administrative Professionals Learning Track, use one of the following links: